Earth Day and the spring weather has us thinking about ways we can be more sustainable around the house. Small changes can make a big impact, and can save you money!
- Unplug and turn off electronics that aren’t in use.
- Give up bottled water and opt for a home filtration system with a reusable water bottle.
- Fix leaky pipes. You’d be surprised how much water can be wasted with the smallest leak.
- Eco-friendly landscaping. It will reduce the amount of maintenance and resources significantly.
- Use reusable containers, cutlery, and packaging for meals you don’t have at home.
- Keep your refrigerator clean, inside and outside. It will help with the amount of energy is uses to keep your food fresh.
- Use reusable grocery bags when you shop. If you need to get the plastic bags, find ways to reuse them around your home.
- Spend time outside away from the TV, computer, and other electronics. Landscape your backyard or outdoor space in a way that you can enjoy it when the weather is nice.
Making these changes can take some time and effort, but some work can be outsourced. Need help with cleaning, painting, lawn care, or home renovations and updates? Hire from Pyngle! Let Pyngle do the work so that you can spend more time doing things that you enjoy and love.
Pyngle gives you access to reliable, local professionals that can help with a variety of tasks around your home. See what services are available in your area by clicking here.